Legal & Privacy
Terms & Conditions of Use
By entering this website you agree to all the terms and conditions contained below. These terms and conditions shall be subject to South African Law and the parties to any dispute or action hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts. None of the information on this website is an offer to contract but is merely an invitation to do business. Simply sending an email to this website or its owner shall not create any bindingagreement.
- This website is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. All the information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
- The information contained on this website is general information only and subject to change. Expand into Africa (“EiA”) has endeavoured to ensure that the information on this webpage is accurate. We provide said information without representation, or warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of users of this webpage to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of information contained herein.
Use of Website
- We retain all rights, title and interest in and to all information displayed on this website.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or any statutory legislation.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You hereby indemnify EiA and hold it harmless against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees on an attorney and own client scale) incurred by, suffered by, or awarded against EiA as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- You acknowledge that absolute security of this site, or transactions performed on it, is not possible. EiA has the right to take whatever action it considers appropriate to preserve the security of this site or transactions performed on it. EiA is entitled to suspend your access to this site without notice to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content of this site is the property of EiA and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all copyright trademarks (registered, pending or unregistered), including corporate logos and emblems, business names and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in EiA and /or its licensors. None of these trademarks, or any of the photographs or images on this site, may be used or copied for any purposes without EiA’s written permission.
- You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by EiA.
- If you use the content of this site for unauthorised purposes, or if you use any other intellectual property belonging to EiA and its licensors you will be liable to EiA for any damages it may suffer and you may also be liable to criminal prosecution. You indemnify EiA for every single consequence flowing from your unauthorised use of the content of this site and your use of EiA's other intellectual property.
- EiA values your interest in its services. We recognize the importance of protecting both our existing and prospective customers’ privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade with any of the personal or sensitive information that you choose to provide to us.
- Your information helps us provide you with the best possible service.
- We will keep your information secure.
Links to other sites
- This website may contain links to websites maintained by other organizations. As we do not control those websites we do not endorse any material on those websites nor do not provide any warranty, or assume any responsibility, regarding the quality, accuracy, source, reliability or any other aspect of the material on those websites.
- EiA does not represent or warrant that this website and any other information or material contained in, downloaded or accessible from this website, is free from computer viruses (including macro viruses) or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems. You should protect your software and systems by installing and implementing your own security checks and systems.
Please contact us at if you have any questions about any information on this website.
P.O. Box 545
Simonstown, Cape Town, 7995
Tel: (+27) 21 7863005
Fax: (+27) 21 7863005